The Parkdale Village BIA seeks a contractor to facilitate Graffiti Removal at various locations throughout the Parkdale Village Business Improvement Area for a nine (9) month period, starting April 8, 2016 and ending December 31, 2016.
All RFQ documents are to be submitted electronically by Friday March 18th, 5:00pm to [email protected]. Please direct all inquiries concerning this RFQ document via email to Anna Bartula at [email protected] or by phone (416) 536-6918.
Download RFQ and related document here:
- Graffiti Maintenance Program – RFQ – PVBIA – Feb 2016
- Extended Graffiti Removal Boundaries – RFQ – PVBIA – Feb 2016
- Parkdale Village BIA Boundaries Map – 2006
Our February Newsletter is out and covers items such as:
- Parkdale Love: Thank you to everyone who supported the Parkdale Village 137th Year Anniversary campaign & reception! Photos from our community reception are now on Facebook & Website courtesy of photographer Kendra Marjerrison. Our campaign saw over 100 community leaders, shops & residents get together to celebrate our rich history and make connections. Additionally, we saw great imitative from the many shops offering incentives during the campaign and a big thank you to the shop owners who provided door prizes for the reception. We encourage you to continue the Parkdale Love, meet your neighbors, promote each others businesses, work together and help build another 137 years of Parkdale!
- 2016 Event & Marketing Snapshot:A reminder that the 2016 Event & Marketing snapshot has been distributed, please check your mailboxes, additionally our website for details. We have started to receive inquiries about participating in upcoming events or requesting support in promoting your marketing/promotions, remember we are here to help so please reach out to us.
- Vandalism: We have seen increased damage and vandalism to our winter floral plants within the planters this season. If you see any vandalism please contact us, likewise if the planters are damaged or need to be cleaned out.
- Graffiti Removal Contract: In the coming weeks we will be posting a Request for Estimate regarding the extended maintenance contract for Graffiti Removal within our BIA. The RFE will be available online, once a vendor is awarded the contract we will notify members about the extended Graffiti removal service and how this may benefit your business even more.
- Digital Main Street: We’re excited to announce that the Parkdale BIA is taking part in a City of Toronto & TABIA pilot project ‘Digital Main Street Portal’. Free to BIA members, the Digital Main Street Portal helps small businesses navigate the often confusing and overwhelming online universe. From helping set up a Facebook business page to deciding what Point of Sale system is the right choice, the Digital Main Street Portal is Toronto small businesses guide to all things digital.A select group of BIA businesses & organizations have been chosen for the pilot phase and will be contacted within the next few weeks. If you have any questions about this program please contact us today.
MPAC Property Assessment Session: As always, MPP Cheri DiNovo will be hosting a residential MPAC information Session to assist residents with questions they may have about their assessment, how it works and what to do if they disagree with the assessment.
Tuesday February 9th @ 7:00pm
Runnymede Library (2178 Bloor St W)