Construction to conduct general maintenance, repairs and road resurfacing along Queen Street West.
Expected Project Dates: August 25, 2014 – October 31, 2014, however the construction happening within the Parkdale BIA is expected to be finished by mid-September. Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 7am – 6pm, weather permitting
Location: Queen Street West, between Bathurst Street and Roncesvalles Avenue.
- Scope of work: Cut repairs and associated road resurfacing.
- Phase I construction to proceed west, along the north side of Queen Street West, to Roncesvalles Avenue.
- Phase II construction to proceed east, along the south side from Roncesvalles to Bathurst.
- Construction is scheduled to end at the end of October.
What to Expect:
- Traffic delays, decreased street parking and noise are expected during construction;
- The City will attempt to minimize obstruction of private driveways and sidewalks;
- Sidewalk signage and storage containers must be removed during project.
For more information:
- City Inspector: Alimul Chowdhury – (647) 269-0700
- City Services and Information – 311
- Contractor: Ross Spinello, Trisan Construction – (416) 410-3839
- TTY – 416-397-0831
- Ward 14 Councillor Gord Perks – 416-392-7919