Contract No. 12TE-100TU
Construction to replace damaged road and sidewalk on the north and south sides of Queen W. A grind and pave will be scheduled later in the season.
Expected Project Dates: June 18, 2012 – July 20, 2012. Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 7am – 6pm, weather permitting
Location: Roncesvalles Ave to Dufferin (South Side) & Roncesvalles to Lansdowne (North Side)
What to Expect:
- Traffic delays, decreased street parking and noise are expected during construction;
- The City will attempt to minimize obstruction of private driveways and sidewalks;
- Sidewalk signage and storage containers must be removed during project.
For more information, contact:
- Dennis Kelly, Inspector – 416-527-3045
- Joe Machado, Maintenance Supervisor – 416-392-1045
- City Services and Information – 311
- Contractor: Lima Gardens – Virgilio Lima – 416-990-3261
- TTY – 416-397-0831
- Ward 14 Councillor Gord Perks – 416-392-7919