Our August Newsletter is out and covers items such as:
- Hooray for 80 New Planters which were recently installed along Queen Street west, if you notice any damages or vandalism please contact our office or 311
- A reminder that the Parkdale Village BIA funds the removal of Graffiti tagging on your property, within certain guidelines & parameters. We are working to revise and upgrade the service for 2016, however until then please contact our office should you have any questions or have received a warning/ticket from a Bylaw officer.
- 8 Mistakes we make when using Instagram, click here
- 5 Back to School Tips for Retailers, click here
- If you are interested in having a Mural painted along your wall please let us know. Our BIA is exploring Mural funding for 2016/2017, however, we work closely with Artists who are always looking for a way to display their work in public spaces. Murals are a great way to fight Graffiti tagging as well as help animate the Streetscape.
- Parkdale Village BIA Annual General Meeting (AGM) is on Thursday October 8, save the date!
- Reminder the summer series of Good Food Markets takes place every Wednesday from 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm in Masaryk Park, just south of Queen St. W on Cowan Ave. If you are within the BIA contact us today to learn how you can participate in the market for free!
- Welcome new Members: Top Brands for Less, Vape Hustler
To view the newsletter click here or subscribe to receive future newsletters.