Our July Newsletter is out and covers items such as:
- Pan Am torch visited Parkdale Village on July 9
- The Parkdale Village BIA Annual General Meeting (AGM) is on Thursday October 8, save the date!
- Reminder the summer series of Good Food Markets takes place every Wednesday from 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm in Masaryk Park, just south of Queen St. W on Cowan Ave. If you are a BIA member contact us today to learn how you can participate in the market for free!
- Join us at our monthly Board Meeting which generally take place the first Monday of every month from 6:30-8:30pm at the PVBIA office, if you would like to attend please contact the Executive Director to confirm schedule.
- Unfortunately, due to permitting issues and summer staff transitions the scheduled July 18 Sidewalk Sale has been cancelled. For more information about Parkdale Village BIA events click here. If you have questions, comments, ideas or suggestions please don’t hesitate to contact our office (416) 536-6918 or via email
- Welcome back from parental leave Executive Director Anna Bartula and thank you Project Manager Andrea Switzer for all your hard work over the past year
- The Facebook Small Business Boost Bus Tour was in Parkdale. Stay tuned for next month’s BIA Facebook contest, you could be one of five lucky shop owners to win a $100 gift card to boost your Facebook advertising!
- The City of Toronto is developing a new 10-year plan for growing, connecting and renewing Toronto’s cycling network. Lend your support and tell the City what you think
- Welcome new Members: Miss Thing’s, Mojo’s Cycle & Ravi Soups
To view the newsletter click here or subscribe to receive future newsletters.