The Parkdale BIA invites you to attend a FREE WORKSHOP on the business case for accessibility and AODA compliance.
What businesses need to know and do!
Do you know what your requirements are under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA)? Do you know how to use accessibility to build profit, strengthen employee retention, gain new and repeat customers?
Accessibility is Good for Business will include:
- The business case for accessibility
- Practical tips and best practices for BIAs and their communities
- A clear understanding of what you need to do to comply with the AODA
- Tools and resources for you to take away
- Opportunity to ask an accessibility expert your questions
- Network and coordinate with BIA and community members
When: Wed. November 26, 2014
Time: 6:00pm -8:00pm
Who: All BIA members
Where: Parkdale Library, 1303 Queen St West, Toronto
Should you require more information or any accommodations in order to attend, please contact Constance Exley, Go ON Project Manager: 647-502-7047 or [email protected]
The Parkdale Library is an accessible venue. In consideration of others, this workshop is scent-free.